Hello everyone! Guess what!?! There are only 10 days left till i'm 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that just insane! I can't believe it! Mom and i (we don't know if Mallary and Katie are going) to Seattle for the weekend. We are leaving May 9th after school and coming back on the 11th. We are going to a Mariners game and i hope to Pikes Place Market. We are going to a couple more places, i don't know where though. I can't wait. I went to a Mariners game a couple years ago with Mallary and Jared for my birthday too. We had a blast! So i'm gonna go research some fun places we can go. Yay Me!
2 comments:
um yeah...i'm pretty much jealous, that's all i want to write.
That trip to the Mariner's game was radical! Even though when we stopped to get jerky we got pulled over. Dang 35 mph zone, it just snuck in there!
Post a Comment