Thursday, July 31, 2008
YUM!
As everyone knows, Mallary works at Barnes and Noble. Tonight my mother and i went to visit her and of course i ordered my usual. A Passion Tea with one pump raspberry and half the water. It drives Mallary insane because it takes me hours to finish one. Tonight's tea was the best EVER! So four hours later I'm still drinking my grande Passion Tea while reading my recently purchased People magazine. I go to put my drink on my nightstand and i notice something about my tea. I figured what i saw was just the writing on the cup. I keep reading a little longer and i reach to take my drink and i see this black thing again. I look in it and there is a dead fly floating around in my TEA!!! I didn't really get grossed out about a dead fly in my drink, but i totally wasted a delicious drink!!! Gah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BLOOODDY EOLL!!!!! That's so disgust! I can't believe the nerve of that fly...didn't even offer to pay did he? Doesn't he know that no one makes a better drinking buddy than Gray-dizzle?
Post a Comment