- Portland for 2 days
- Seaside for 2 days
- Lincoln City for 2 days
- Crescent City, CA for 2 days!!!
While in Portland, we plan to visit a bookstore that is like 3 stories. (for mallary) Then we plan on going to the zoo. (for me) Oh! We also plan on going to the Farmers market. (also for mallary)
Last year we stayed in a little town right next to Seaside which has the BEST BEACH EVER!!! But the hotel we wanted to stay in again is too expensive for us. We are staying in another hotel right on the beach and right next to a bunch of cool shops!
We were told 2 days ago that The Westshore Oceanfront Hotel in Lincoln City had a ton of available rooms the nights we wanted, but when we called today they were FULL!!! So we are going to wait a little to see if they have any cancellations. Let's hope they do! This hotel is right on the ocean and is pretty cool so we hope we get a room there!
Crescent City is about 30 minutes away from our California destination... The REDWOOD FOREST!!! We are all pretty excited for this part of the vacation. Crescent City also has an aquarium that i'm pretty excited for! We have our hotel booked for these nights. It's right across from the ocean, i'm nervous how close it is. And the hotel had some pretty questionable reviews. Some people loved it, some hated it! Idk!
Overall, we can't wait! I am miss. be prepared and have already started putting together our bathroom bag and our first aid kit. I've also written down all that i plan on taking. If we left tomorrow, i would be ready. Mallary bought Katie and myself Beach Journals to write in. I have about ten pages full of plans etc! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!
1 comment:
That sounds so fun! I wish I could go!
Post a Comment