So my Christmas shopping is almost done... Yay for me! I have a few more ideas for my sistahs! But these last couple nights i have been deathly bored... So i've had to find me some fun. The other night i had some fun with a glass of water and some cotton balls.
I soaked the cotton balls in water and then threw them on my ceiling. It was way fun!
I decorated my window with christmas decorations and a little Santa! He's so cute!
I was bored again so while my cat was asleep on my bedroom floor i tossed little bits of paper at her!

You can see in the background my new 'Twilight' The complete illustrated movie companion! I love this book! It. is. Awesome. It goes behind the scenes of making the movie. They had to do some crazy stuff for this movie. From what i've heard i'm going to be kind of disappointed in the movie. But what i have to remember is it was a low budget film and of course it can't be exactly like the book. But hey... at least i still have the books to read. I've read each of them three times now. Which reminds me i need to return them to their owners. I also bought an Edward poster from Walmart! I love it! Here it is...


I think that is all for now...
I'm planning on seeing twilight sometime this weekend if anyone wants to go with me.





1 comment:
When I saw what you did to your cat I totally laughed out loud! And you windows are adorable!! The green of your walls goes perfectly. You will have to let me know what you think of the movie, I wouldn't say I was dissapointed, I really want to see it again before I really decide how I feel about it....Oh and that poster, TOTALLY HOT
Post a Comment