Monday, March 16, 2009

I hate... I mean strongly dislike...

  • that whenever i pass my moms room, i still look for popcorn.

  • that i have to bleach my mustache! Spencer and i were playing the computer when he looked at me and said in all seriousness "Do you know you're growing a mustache?" I about peed my pants i was laughing so hard.
  • that i'm craving black licorice icecream
  • and i hate that i have to wait a whole week to watch NASCAR!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sad, funny, and gross all at once...That's talent. I can't believe you didn't tell me about the mustache comment. And whatta pretty cat Popcorn was. I'm sad that you're sad. And black licorice ice cream?! GROSSSSSSS!

Spencer's been trying to call you to see if 'tonight's a good spend the night night'. The kid is relentless.

Unknown said...

Oooh! Black licorice icecream from L&L in Grandview was to DIE for!!! I just kept forgetting to tell you about the mustache comment. I tried explaining to Spencer how i can't spend the night when you and jason are there. It doesn't make sense to him. And last but not least my phone is upstairs and i'm downstairs...