Thursday, May 28, 2009

Work Work Work...

So i started my new job. Quickly writing now cause i have to leave in a few minutes. It's nice starting at 9:30 a.m. Work is kinda boring. It's new, not yet familiar. I keep thinking "I just want my Tri-Tech Preschool back!!!" To me it's very unorderly (sp?). Which is not my favorite. Things are here and there and everywhere. It's very confusing. I'm not doing much but reading, watching videos, and observing. Some children have already taken a liking to me. Some annoying and some adorable. The classrooms are very different and the way they work is foreign to me. It's just different. That's what i keep telling my family. I'm not ready to really tell people about it, cause it's just weird still. So i'm writing this hoping to pacify all my extended family. Hopefully i will feel like telling you all about it. But for now... Here you go! Now i have to go!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Thanks for the update. I totally thought of you yesterday and wondered how your first day went. I know it seems all weird and different, but give it a little bit of time. You will find some kids there that will melt your heart and make going there everyday completely worth it.

Lisa said...

dude i am so glad i read this...you don't know how many times i have almost called you to get the skinny on the happenings at good ol children's garden. i forget how boring it can be...at first. the videos, reading, and crap they put you through...good times. i forgot that part, because it doesn't last that long and will soon be replaced with kids you adore...and some you don't. i hope that things become familiar and comfortable for you very soon.

Dani said...

It's true, I too have been wondering how things are going at the infamous CHILDREN'S GARDEN!! I'm sure you'll love it soon cause you're so good at what you do. BTW, you should change your "Danielle" link to my new blog. adoseofdani.blogspot.com