*Think happy thoughts Kimberly!!!*
This sounds like a list a little rock band might cure...Kent will be gone all day Saturday, as in tomorrow, I'm just sayin...you know my number...and we have beatles again...and I miss IKEA too!
I miss 1, 2, 4 a teeny bit,5,6, not so much 7 cause my room is clean, and 10! Good list, even if it may have caused me to tear up just a lil bit. I love the picture on your header!
i miss DMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the end
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This sounds like a list a little rock band might cure...Kent will be gone all day Saturday, as in tomorrow, I'm just sayin...you know my number...and we have beatles again...and I miss IKEA too!
I miss 1, 2, 4 a teeny bit,5,6, not so much 7 cause my room is clean, and 10! Good list, even if it may have caused me to tear up just a lil bit.
I love the picture on your header!
i miss DMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the end
Post a Comment