It's been 364 days since my last post. I read through my old posts, and couldn't believe how "teenager-y" they sounded! I cringed reading some.
I planned on making this huge post, but i'm too tired and i'm thinking of a million other things. I can't even focus long enough to write this one sentence. So i just changed my blog picture instead. I couldn't find a picture that i loved, and i had a hard time figuring out where to place the title. So i just stuck it in the middle and left it at that. Okay, i think i need to actually write out all the stuff i'm thinking about before my mind explodes. Goodnight all.
I think i'll post a picture...
We trapped a lion in our backyard the other day. I think this is the cutest little lion you ever did see!
3 comments:
I thought you were going to wait one whole year to do a post? I think maybe you should plan out what your post is going to say before you write because I have to say your re-entry into the blogger world was....lame. ;)
here here mallary. but i do love the new header, and i think the font placement is great. you really should blog more, i would totally read it. and comment. maybe. probably.
wv calcet....calcet you where coming, but i didn't think you would be here til later...
I love your main page of your blog w/ the picture of the river. Is that really a lion? It looks like a shaved cat!
Post a Comment