Friday, February 12, 2010

Looking forward to...

Yes, i am copying you, you, and you. Now, here goes...

I'm looking forward to...

  • The Olympics being over
  • Painting my fingernails and toenails
  • Mine and Mallary's "The Office Season Finale Party" (await invites)
  • Having money in the bank
  • The Olympics being over
  • The next new episode of "Modern Family" (i can't get enough of this show)
  • The next Rockband session
  • My 20th Birthday (May 8th!)
  • Planting flowers in my garden
  • The Olympics being over
  • Getting new clothes
  • Painting my bedroom
  • Purchasing a new bedframe
  • Going to the Ocean (even if it is only a few days)
  • My income tax return (hoping it's more than 60 dollars like last year)
  • Blogging more...

Oh, and have i mentioned I'm looking forward to the Olympics being over?!?!? I'm going to be posting more, thanks to Amy, Rachael, and Lisa. Yay!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am super excited for you to blog more! Just remember that just because we're comment snobs doesn't mean we don't love reading your posts!